Re: OT: Compressor/Limiter recommendations

A hard limiter just before the DAT, set to clamp the signal
just before it hits zero might be a good compromise.
(I'm afraid that I can't recommend a brand.) Our Tascam DAT
has a simple built in limiter and it's saved many a cool
improv that would have stepped over the line in live sets.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes