Re: musicality vs. gear quality (was Re: loop mud)

No need to apologize for your statements Evan
(although someone else should).
This has been a very interesting discussion & has given me some things to
think about as I’m working with my gear & ART too.  I appreciate all the
intelligent follow-ups as well.

As a side note, a few Wednesday’s ago I saw Pedro’s show at Chama & was
really inspired by the stunning aesthetic of his music… Maybe the 3 of get
can get together at some point & do some playing.  I would love to speak
w/
you guys off-group.

Cheers
Lou Rossi