Re: If You LikeTom Heasley's CD...

Another good suggestion is Stuart Dempster's
"Underground Overlays From The Cistern Chapel"
(which Tom recommended to me) and which sounds
like him - except that it took ten trombonists and a
two million gallon water tank to do it. ;o)

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes