RE: Bill Frisell in Austin, 04/28/02

Yeah. That was a surprise to me to, as I have not seen him use the EH 16
in
10 years. It has always been the Digitech Echo+.
Last fall at the Village Vanguard he used the Gibson into a Turbo
Tubescreamer, Boss DD3, Line 6 Dl4, Digitech Echo+ on top of the Lexicon
MPX100. The stereo outputs of the lexicon ran into 2 small vintage fender
amps. Sorry forget what they were

Cheers
Lou