Gig spams & CITY?

Just as a general comment - I love getting gig spams here, but it would be
real helpful if everyone would always mention exactly what city we're
talking about.  More than occasionally, the venue is mentioned, but no
city, and I'm sent off to a web search to try to find out where.  I know
many of you are in with the in looping crowd and it's obvious, but some of
the rest of us need hand holding.

But it's worth the trouble - As a result of a message here, I went
yesterday to see the Paul Dresher Ensemble (that would have been in San
Francisco, BTW!) and although there was only a  little bit of looping, the
whole show was really quite interesting and entertaining.

Bob

At 02:01 PM 4/29/2002, you wrote:
>okay, so maybe i'm slightly retarted or mentally
>challenged as the pc people prefer, but am i mistaken
>or is there a knitting factory in cali?

Robert Sweetriver Bellus
Sweetriver Sounds - "Rediscovering Native American Flute"
sweetriver@naflute.com     www.naflute.com
POB 1010, Calistoga, CA 94515     707.942.0101
Performance and Booking Information: http://www.naflute.com/ss/RSB.htm