Re: behringer w/ repeater midi cc's and pc's?

on 5/2/02 6:14 PM, Butch at paulrichard10@attbi.com wrote:

 Is my MIDI
> impl. chart incorrect?

Yes.  There are a bunch of typos on the MIDI implementation chart, but I'm
not sure what they are, as the ones I'm using seem to be OK.  I did have to
end up using CC messages instead of PC messages as I couldn't get some to
work.  Again, I forget the specifics, but much hair was pulled from head.
Maybe Electrix has an addendum to the manual on their site?  Good luck.

Mark Sottilaro