Re: Lexicon MPX500=good loop mangler?

That goes away from my dream of keeping it in a single rack space, but
it does bring up a good point.  Would a filter box, like the Line6 pro
be "more bang for the buck"?  Would I miss the reverbs?  I'm using the
DSP128 exclusivly for a very long 100% wet reverb, for when things need
to get DEEP.  I guess I'm kind of asking for the mpx500 and a filter
modeler in one single rack space box, and I'm probably not going to get
it.

Mark