Mark Isham looping in L.A.

I just got home from a Mark Isham show here in L.A. Just like the time I saw him a few years ago it was fantastic. And of course I got there late- naps take precedence! ;) He was using an E-Mu Esx sampler with a Buchla Thunder controller- and also a Ground Controller for I don’t know what. A new addition was a Repeater- it was on top of a Korg Trinity which was on top of a Fender 78 Rhodes. Repeater controlled by a FS-300- mainly catching keyboard riffs- midi synced to a Mac laptop running Logic- which had a Oxygen 2oct controller hooked up as well.

Nels Cline on guitar- always awesome- always looping-

Drummer/Percussionist

DJ/Computer operator

Singer

Looping is here to stay.  Yay.