Re: An introduction to myself

> i noticed that you're playing a 7-string violin??? what's the tuning?

Alas, the 7 string still has problems, and is back at D&H having a few
modifications. The tuning, from top to bottom is as follows:

E,A,D,G,C,F,Bb

It is in 5ths all the way down to the bottom strings, which itself is
one tone lower than that of the bottom string of a cello. Its a fun
instrument, but bloody difficult to find a bottom string that works. :(

> can you describe what you do musically? tonal, non-tonal; improv,
> written, combination thereof . . .

Its all improv. I close my eyes, clear my mind and just let the music
flow out like a honey-dewed blend of musical diaoreah (sic?). To be
quite honest, I dont know how I do it.

I call my music Organic. I have themes that occur a lot through my
music, but my impro's are never the same twice (I dont have the
skill/patience to do that), the music changes each time. Its kind of
like a learning experience....

Bah. Its early. Need coffee :)