Mackie 1604-VLZPRO---for sale

Want to let everyone on the list know before I throw this on e-bay:

Mackie 1604-VLZPRO for sale w/ RoboPod accessory

Unit is about three years old and in good condition,

Only noticeable blemish is where the light attaches to the board.

The light got bumped (at the base) once which caused the metal casing around

the light fixture to bend a small amount. Everything works perfectly though.

Email me off the list if you are interested, thanks!

Kevin McPeak

info@brothersean.com