SV: Tap Tempo with EDP

> > With my setup everything that are syncing to the EDP midi click
> > stops while
> > I'm recording the new (tempo) loop. This gives some kind of
> "break effect"
> > because on closing the "record loop" all the slaving machinery
> kicks in at
> > the new tempo.
> >

> Its very exciting...After experimenting with the same setup, I've
> found this
> to be my favorite too. Hoping the LoopIV features enable even more
>control
> and finesse in this scenario.
>
> Neil

...yes it really does :-D

As Kim said here the other day you can save presets that are accessible by
midi program change. This means you can have one preset with the 8th/cycle
set to "4" and another preset with the 8th/cycle set to "6". What will
happen when changing preset this way, is that the EDP will start sending
out
midi clock at another tempo, while still spinning its loops at the old
tempo. But the midi slaved stuff will immediately pick up the new tempo,
thus creating interesting polyrhythmic patterns against the EDP loops. I
just can't wait to test this in praxis!

/ per