Re: Turntablist Guitar (Parts 1 and 2)

>Andre! Andre! Andre!
>
>I just spent most of the afternoon downloading
>and listening to your latest batch of truly beautiful
>and whacked out MP3s. I must say, you've really
>outdone yourself this time. My goodness! These
>tracks are wonderful. I don't know whether to
>be inspired to woodshed or simply give up. Thanks
>for letting us listen. You are amazing! Any chance
>you'd consider giving a seminar sometime! Wow.
>This stuff is so jaw-droppingly good it's stupefying.

ABSOLUTELY AGREED! I've spent way too much time today glued to the
computer and your amazing mp3's. Your use of the EDP is simply
astounding. Great work, keep it up, you're raising the bar for
loopers everywhere.
Dave Trenkel                                New and Improv Music
http://www.newandimprov.com         improv@peak.org