Re: Turntablist Guitar (Parts 1 and 2)

Thanks to the Oregon posse for the absurdly kind words, and to Mr.
Kucharo for the reality check.  :)

I'm curious, Greg, as to what it was about "Asana" in particular that
you liked.  Another fellow mailed me and singled that one out as his
favorite as well, and I'm curious as to what grabbed you about it, since
it's probably the most unlike the other tracks from this week.  (I've
got a couple of guesses, but I want to hear what you think first.)

I already hear things I can improve on in the latest material, and I'm
constantly trying to re-evaluate how I approach this stuff, so any
commentary on this is extremely helpful to me.

Thanks again for listening!

--Andre LaFosse
http://www.altruistmusic.com