Re: DL4 Question

>>"i don't understand how anybody could need 4 minutes of
recording time....that's just me, i suppose."<<

Live, sometimes, I'll lay down an initial loop of 30 - 60 seconds and then
build odd structures throughout it...stacking layers of ambient washes,
percussive things, melodic shards, effects, samples, etc., all inside the
larger edifice.  I wish my Rang had a few more min. in it.

ie
http://kronosonic.com