Re: E-mail hangups

> To the person using Outlook Express and finding
> the attachment system to be a hassle, I suggest
> you get a Yahoo e-mail address. (,,,)Chris

I'm that person - on a tip from Jon Wagner, I found Outlook Express'
ability
to filter messages to specific folders (Tools>>MessageRules>>Mail for the
filters).  (No digest, as I would still be seeing everything as attachment,
but at least all the messages will pile up in the same location :-)

David