Re:More Belew related stuff

<<I also appreciate his drumming!  Both on "Lone
  Rhino..." and that ProjeKCt disk.>>

The ProjeKct Two double CD studio release was
really good, but I really prefered the four CD
ProjeKcts box, which is all live (well most of it
is, I think Pat Mastelletto said he did some
creative studio tinkering on the ProjeKct Three
and ProjeKct Four discs). If you listen to the
last track on the ProjeKct Two disc, you can hear
my voice. Listen for the words "Get a rope!"
(explanation: some SOB decided to test Fripp's
resolve about the no photography rule, by
snapping a flash photo, and Fripp got up and
walked off in the middle of the piece they were
playing. The other two musicians soon followed,
and there were assorted cries in the audience
like "GET THE F***ER WITH THE CAMERA!!!" and
"PLEASE COME BACK! WE'RE SORRY!"...I also hurled
some expletives in the direction of the person
who took the photo, which may or may not be on
the disc, I just know that I did make the
suggestion that we should string this turkey with
the camera up from a very high tree and that made
it in).

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones