Re: Six-String Mixtape

Andre,

Well now, I think we are all just about ready for
that Loop IV instructional video now (hint, hint).
Of course I'm interested already in the new
EDP software and will get it as soon as a little
discretionary income appears . . . but I am also
curious as heck about how you're doing all that
loop mangling to begin with. Yes, the pieces
are a tad loooongish but I listened to all of
them. Thanks for sharing. It was worth every
single minute.

Best,

Ted Killian