RE: Boss RC-20

Congratulations on your new calling!  You will soon
discover the horrible addiction of looping.

A note on the "fading out" and David's comment:

What he descibes is very different from what I have
heard, but I think he has much more experience here
that I do.  I notice it after 5-6 dubs, and at maybe
10 the first dub is pretty much background.  The
important thing to realize though is that you do not
have any control of the feedback, which is the strength
of the older material compared to the new overdub.

One lesson I learned with my looper is that my orignal
ideas of what I would do with it changed significantly
after I actually started using it.  (Looping is like
life, grasshopper)

Fortunately most music suppliers have a liberal
return policy so if the RC-20 doesn't work out
you can send it back.

Yours in rhythm,
Steven