Re: Film score update

Hey Stuart,

Are you a member of PRS or SACEM?  Make sure both film producers issue a
cue
sheet to the proper performing rights org. and of course make sure you
register your compositions with your p.r.o.   Could be some back-end money
for you...ya never know.  Just a little advice from a performing rights
org
guy.  Congrats on the work.

cheers,  Terry
www.anomalousdisturbances.com