RE: I'm New

Hi Mark,

first, welcome aboard! First of all, are you really sure you did reach all
of the limitations of the DL4? There is in fact a lot of crazy stuff you
can
do with it (there was i.e. the "external stereo volume pedal trick"
described some time ago, perhaps search the archives for "DL4;volume
pedal"), and I'm positive you will be able to do more weird stuff with your
EDP if you get a deeper understanding of the DL4...otherwise, you risk
having to device of different power, both of which you do not really
understand (no offense).

Cool loop based music available on the market: to mention a few list
members, there's David Torn (recommendation "Cloud about Mercury", "What
means solid, traveller?", "Polytown", "OAH"), SeeWhat?, Matthias Grob, Rick
Walker, the LoopXchange project (www.loopxchange.de), Michael Peters,...

And offlist: one personal favourite is Alvin Lucier (sp?) "I am sitting in
room" (read it up in the "essential listening" section on the LD website)

Keep it in the loop!

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de