Re: OT: Looper moving to SF Bay Area, looking for work...

Welcome up North!

The term "layers" will have a new meaning for you now, as it will mean,
more
often than not, wearing what would seem like an extreme amount of clothes
for
months like August, instead of what you can do with audio on an Echoplex.

I'm no Sir Andre, but if you don't mind jamming with a commoner, send me an
email.

Mark Sottilaro