Re: Loop IV support group [Bay Area]

> Is anyone in the bay area interested in getting together to 'practice'
with
> the new Loop IV software? Rather than a jam session, I was thinking along
> the lines of an evening of discussion and exploration; a support group.
> Everyone brings their echoplex and an input device of their choice to my
> house, and we all try and figure out how to use them together, and
practice
> all the new tricks?

I have a small project studio down in South San Francisco (19' x 22') that
could be used as a meeting place and not have to worry about making noise.
It's usually available on Wednesday evenings, Saturdays or Sundays. There's
even a PA and 5-piece drum kit set-up there if needed. We could probably
fit
6 -8  people in there with their gear.

I haven't gotten my Loop IV upgrade yet, but I'm still figuring out Loop
III
... it would be nice to get some tips-and-tricks first hand.

Anybody else interested?

Doug