Re: re[2]: granular looping

snaps~

this is actually what I do in affect. dt, the SONIC
Snowflaking cd and D3 where done thus, only free
handed (or foot),. i've been flaking loops (phrases)
for a few years, but only last year realized the
potential to shift the layers in a, well more intended
manner. i'd love to hear what any one else has along
those lines (no puter sounds) and would be willing to
swap my wares for same.

best, regards, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002

http://cgee.hamline.edu/see/goldsworthy/gold_pebbleshl.gif