Re: Ableton Live

I'm going to be playing with it heavily next week. The idea is to try
and bounce Repeater tracks onto the Live mixing console through a good
soundcard. Ive not tried this with the demo version yet due to its time
limitations. If it works, then I can map a midi footswitch to the ibook
and have a go at live remixing through a midi console.... If I can
overcome sync, latency and other nefarious problems, then I have a
feeling that this will become an interesting tool.

If it does not work that way, then I might buy a mediacard reader, and
transfer the Repeater loops after each perfomance into Live, and take
the music one step further.... Either way, I'm still going to be using
it.

I'm probably going to be picking your brains pretty shortly Paul :)

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com