RE: Err on EDP

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the reply.  I have disconnected it and the Err message stays
there.  I was planning on ordering the Loop IV upgrade, however it is
going to take 3 weeks or so to get the upgrade chips unless I pay for
the rush shipment.  In the mean time is there anything I can do to solve
this problem?  If nothing is plugged in and I am getting this message
then something is apparently wrong; shouldn't I try to actually fix it
or get it fixed?  Can I fix it myself?

Thanks,
Steve

P.S. I really don't want to wait for another 3 weeks or so until I begin
working with this thing.