I lost my phone...

Sorry if you aren't someone that I actively talk to,
but I never update my address list.

But...if you are someone that I am actively in
communication with or would like to be...please email
me your phone number because my phone was stolen this
past weekend in WI and I lost all of my phone numbers.
 I cancelled the phone this morning, but the same
number should be activated again later this week once
I have replaced the phone.

Sorry for any inconvenience in sending this to all of
you, but for everyone's sake, please make sure to hit
'reply' and not 'reply all' when responding to
this...no one likes those massive arguements that
ensue when a big list like this starts hitting 'reply
all'

take care,
evan meyers
evanmeyers@yahoo.com
(formerly and soon to be again) 914.646.9049