RE: vortex caught between morphs?

The Vortex is MUCH better with an expression pedal- I'd honestly say
just get one and see for yourself-
I have a small example in an old tune I have on my site-

http://www.om-studios.com/Audio/ArtandSound/om-studios/Deep.mp3

At about 44 seconds a guitar comes in and the sliding effect you hear
the chords doing is the Vortex pedal sweeping between patches-

Cliff