RE: percussion, pitch-shifting and fxs (re:pitch-shifting percussion in realtime)

Hi David,

I just found out that I couldn't use CCs simply because the MIDI channel
setup of the FCB was wrong...now I'm happily switching chord vamps and bass
licks to different root notes, and this without a single button tap on the
Repeater!

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de <http://www.moinlabs.de>