this CARP thing...

Boy, it's stuff like this that makes me thank God for the BBC - radio that
is free to the end user, has no commercials, plays a massively wide range
of
stuff and pays the highest royalty rates to the artists in the UK.

If you want some shows that will really broaden you mind musically, where
the artists are getting paid handsomely for the broadcast, check out
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3 and find out the times that Late Junction,
Mixing It and Jazz on 3 are all - all three are very eclectic shows, and
Late Junction has even played my stuff, and when they did it was sandwiched
between Edgar Meyer and PJ Harvey! If you do tune in to any of those three
shows, please feel free to email them and request that they play something
off my most recent album, Conversations.... that would help A LOT...
There's
a live stream from the website, and all are broadcast late night here in
the
UK, so across the afternoon for you in the US.

cheers

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk
www.pillowmountainrecords.co.uk