Commies and Facists, which is worse...

Hi,

interesting to find that America, as always, stays true to their political
history: some (as you call it)"cigar-chomping rat bastard
parapet-protecting music industry assholes" are, for the sake of
simplicity,
called commies, because everybody knows what you mean. In Germany, probably
most people would call them "facists" (there had even been these funny
installation, in effect until today, where the so-called
"Studentenvertretung" (student's representative), especially in the states
which do not range anywhere acceptable in international comparison, could
actually extract membership fees from all the students, and use them to
finance their senseless "Antifa" (anti-fascism) programme, based above all
on political and historic ignorance). Actually, as these people really
_were_ (are) commies, I can accept the initial quote that the RIAA are
commies, because just like mentioned before, they force us to pay them
money, which they use to do something idiotic/counterproductive/egoistic.
And as somebody who pays horrendous amounts of taxes trying to make up for
40 years of Soviet rule in a part of Germany, the metaphor of the "commie"
as "somebody who rips me off" also works...:-)

Just some rambling, I'll shut up now.

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de