Re: Mind Boggling LoopIV

> Of course there is the usual stuff available from the front, like
>  SUSRecord, SUSOverdub, SUSMultiply, and SUSInsert. But then we've also
>got
>  SUSReplace, SUSSubstitute, SUSReverse, SUShalfspeed, SUSMute. Those are
>  great fun, you can zap in and out of those functions at lightning
>speed,

actually, the Replace and Substitute functions on the footpedal
(set from InsertMode) are SUS functions already.
The TOG variation is the one only available from MIDI.

Didn't know about SUSNextLoop and SUSMute-Retrigger though,
somehow I missed those completely.
sounds like "LaFosse" territory to me ;-)

Just waiting to see what tricks will
appear out of all these new features,
....so many combinations yet to be tried.

andy butler