LoopIV and SR-16 with MIDI Controller

Hi there--

Since several folks on this list were using the PC1600x, I obtained one in
the last few months and have found many uses for it--here is the most
recent.
In Loop IV, you can set the tempo and start the pattern of the SR-16 (or
most other drum machines) before you start recording the loop.  I used the
PC1600x for this, and since it also is able to send Song Select, you can
select the pattern on the SR as well.  This is great news for anyone who
has
ever tried to control the SR-16 while onstage--the display is not backlit,
and not that big either.
So now a question--is there any way to trigger the fill button on the SR-16
thru MIDI?
Gary