Re: DL4 vs. Line6 Echo Pro

It's a lie.  A bold faced lie.  What they mean is it will set it's delay
time to the midi clock.  Synching a loop to a MIDI clock is a totally
different story.  This was a thread a while ago, when it first came out.
I was
very excited before I found out that you can't synch loops via MIDI.  You
just can't, unless they've since added this feature.

Mark Sottilaro