Repeater File Formats response from Electrix

From: Lisa Tyner <ltyner@ivl.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:03:43 -0700

Kevin,

Thanks for the support.  I apologize for not following through on that
promise, it must have got pushed aside.

We are planning on making the file formats available to the public but it
won't be for a few months.  All the Repeater engineers are tied up until
the
end of the month at least.  I'll post the code on our website when it's
available.

Cheers, Lisa