Re: CV or MIDI Expression-Controlled Delay Time?

pretty much any post-midi rack mount delay will allow you to control any
number of parameters (including delay time) some of the best are the
lexicon pcm-70 (also the 80 and 90..but imo they don't sound as good)
the tc electronic 2290. the line 6 dl-4 is s cheap pedal that allows you
to change several parameters (including delay time) without using midi.
to the best of my knowledge only the repeater ( of
the-until-recently-manufactured variety) allows you to change the tempo
once the loop is "locked"... but lots of the old units did , but via a
front panel knob - the old digitech rack mount series and the venerable
lexicon pcm 42. do a little homework and you'll find lots and lots that
can be manipulated via pedals.

monk

monk@fuse.net

http://www.monkmusic.com