Re: Looping, on stage, a 2 minute song part by part?

I do this sort of stuff all of the time using two boomerangs.  I usually
start with one unit and stack two or three guitar parts over the top, then
work in flourishes and such from the other unit.  8 parts seems to me would
get muddy unless you are talking about distinct parts of a song rather than
continuous overdubbing.

I use an acoustic guitar for the most part ( with about a zillion effects,
however )

Mike Killian