Re: Music spam

> WOW.  Really Nice Jon.  REALLY.  How come you're not playing the Santa
Cruz
> loopfest?  I'd share my slot with you any day.

I'm hoping to finish the album and get it into distribution, so I haven't
been doing the live thing much. I'm also trying to make my live sound more
like my studio sound, working out how to make my pre-sequenced stuff more
'live', discovering Loop IV, discovering how little I knew about Loop III
and going back to that, meeting with distributors, recovering from the
death
of Logic Audio, and trying to find band mates.

> And I mean that in a plutonic
> way, so don't get fresh.

Hey you can be my wing man any time :>

bIz