Band Info & Gig Spam -- San Francisco Area

I am finally posting some information about a relatively new live drum 'n
bass / trip hop / ambient project I am involved with in San Francisco. The
band is called "jump/cut" and we make some use of looping and real-time
sampling ... and ample use of effects. The instrumentation is bass, midi
synth guitar, drums, and turntablist.

I play mostly fretless 5-string bass and electric upright bass ... and use
an EDP and Electrix Mo-FX in my rack along with extensive pedalboard set-up
(Lovetone Meatball, Line 6 MM4 & DL4, Akai Headrush, EBS Octabass, EH Bass
Synth, Moogerfooger Ring Mod, Pearl Phaser)

You can check us out on the Web at:
http://www.jumpcut.net

We are looking to work with interactive video/multimedia artists at our
shows ... if you know of anyone who may be interested, send them our way.
Also, we like to have guest players at rehearsals and gigs (if space
permits), so if you are interested in sitting in with us sometime, shoot me
an e-mail.

Upcoming gigs:

August 8, 2002
@ Cloud 9 Hotel