RE: Electrix/IVL petition

My question would be whether or not these particular issues/bugs could
be considered warranty issues that should be repaired?  Since Lisa said
that they will continue to honor warranty related fixes, if these things
don't work (and I am not talking about features that may have been
promised but not delivered) then they should be fixed.

M. Steven Ginn

Please go to
<www.SeptemberRising.org>
Listen to the music.