Re: one for the guitarist's

Instruments:

Klein electric (chambered ash, Joe Barden pickups, S-Trem)
Seagull CW(6)+ acoustic
Steinberger electric with TransTrem
Alvarez 12-string acoustic
Steinberger Spirit bass
Chapman Stick (polycarbonate)

I mostly play the Klein with the Seagull coming in second and the rest
falling away rapidly after that though not necessarily in the order listed
above. The Stick is definitely the least used since I never really learned
to play it and will probably get sold one of these days when I just admit
that it's never going to rise to the top of my list to play it.

Waiting time for the Klein: It could have been none. It actually took a
while because I had to decide whether I wanted it.

Reason: I bought one that Lorenzo's assistant had dropped and hence is
somewhat damaged. Not that there was much of a discount for the damage.

I'm contemplating ordering a second Klein with a Sustainer or Sustainiac
and
I expect that one to take a lot longer.

Mark