Re: Attn: Matthias; Learning How to use the EDP?,

When I first got my EDP, I had no problem making loops and manipulating the
basic functions.  I have since learned more and more about it and have been
getting a little more effective with it.  I have a suggestion for those
first time users:

Rather than let the machine guide your playing, try to imagine what it is
you want to do conceptually.  Then figure out how to make the machine do
it,
chances are that the EDP can do exactly what you want, very easily.  I have
yet to have a looping idea that I could not somehow execute with my EDP
(except time stretches and pitch bending, but that's what the repeater is
for:).
Jon