another one for the guitarists

Hi all, I've always been loopy, but I guess I just became a "looper" recently partly because I've been having a hell of a time finding cool people to play music with in Olympia, Washington.  It's openning up alot of new doors for me, I come from a kind of classic rock/ jam rock background in high school and am trying to always expand my horizons.  Some of my favorite bands right now include Pink Floyd, Phish, Radiohead, TOOL, and Gov't Mule.  My loop stuff often sounds nothing like these people though.  Well, there's a brief introduction, let me tell y'all about my rig

Hamer Semi-Hollow Korina w/ JoeB Humbuckers  ->
crybaby or snarling dogs wah  ->
boomerang  ->
ts9 ->
compressor  ->
nobels Overdrive special (w/ EQ, for nasty grit) ->
RLinn Adrennalinn  ->
Repeater  ->

    The Repeater and AndrenaLinn are controlled with a Behringer FCB 1010.  Right now in my home I have a Fender DeVille 4x10 on the right rear side, and a THD UniValve in the center fed off the left channel.  The THD also chains a Fender Princeton on the left rear.  The setup is awesome, I am super pleased with it.  I'm building an FX loops switcher for the Boomerang, b/c with the trim setting at a level where the hot humbuckers in my guitar don't clip the thing there is a lot of added noise.  Cheers!

Tom D