Repeater FS

I know, odd timing for this--most probably I should hold on to it and watch
the price climb.  But I'm suddenly in a crunch and have barely touched this
new Repeater, so need the cash.  Latest OS and a 256 MB card.  Original
box,
manual, etc.  Have had it powered up about two hours, home only.  I know
I'm
gonna regret this.

Musician's Friend and Nova Musik are now out of them, so it looks like
rarity is right around the corner if not here already.  The card must go
with it, so consider that if you make an offer.  I'll probably look for a
figure near to what I paid; Repeater was 500 and card 130.

Also have a *brand new* Peavy PC 1600X MIDI fader controller and a *very*
minty Lexicon LXP-15 II up for grabs.

Best to email me offlist, thanks...

David Lee Myers
dmgraph@pulsewidth.com