Re: THE RACK. Keeping to together...

I saw something else about a year ago that was really cool in Industrial
Equipment News or some such catalog.  I've looked for them since, but
haven't had any luck.  They were metal clips that attach to the mounting
screws for standard IEC receptacles, which hold the IEC plug permanently
into the receptacle.  Anybody else seen these?  They were made by some
company that supplies power connectors for international use.

Furman Pluglock power strips are pretty nice, also.  They're pricey,
though.

-Hans