Re: repeater question

Operating system 1.3 is two versions higher than ever existed with the
Repeater.  The OS made it to version 1.1, and then Electrix folded.
What this means is if there's a feature you were hoping for in the
future, you can forget it.  However, I find the Repeater mostly bug
free.  It's main issue, for me, is a weird glitch with the Repeater's
MIDI clock out, making it unusable.  Using a drum machine as a master
clock fixes this.

Mark Sottilaro