re: LOOPER TITS on LD

You know, I've been so busy with Loopfest that I haven't read a lot of the
posts here this past week.

So I'm assuming that the thread about the RACK
is the same thread as the thread about   LOOPER TITS on LD?    ;-)

I have have naked pictures of myself but they have dayglo green plastic
in them..........does that qualify for the ad Kim wants to run?

yours,  Rick   (and yes, now that I'm starting to financially recover from
the festival and get some actual sleep in, I'll try to write the follow up
to my LOOPFEST diary.   Probably by the weekend if anyone cares.

yours, Rick Walker