Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

I've been curious about the slip as well.  I saw a demo, where he took a

stereo track, looped it and then slipped each side.  I couldn't make it
happen.  Either that didn't make it to v.1.1 or I'm doing something
wrong.  I can't seem to select a single track to slip, if I recorded
them
as a pair, but I know I saw it done.  Anyone?

Mark Sottilaro