Direction...

  Hi All, I thought some might be interested in this.  A couple of nights
ago,  I recorded  an  interesting vocal loop which I like alot.  One of the
cool things about it is that I have a really difficult time telling which
direction it's playing in.  -soundwise I  mean...  I vary from recording in
forward and reverse modes, so I'm not exactly sure which one I recorded
this in...  Not only is the melodic and harmonic progression incredibly
similar both ways, but the actual envelope of my voice, and the style I'm
singing in, are almost exactly the same in either direction.  <smile>  I
even take a breath at one point, and *laughing*  I still can't tell which
direction the darn thing is playing in.  <smile>  I have a suspicion, but
that's it...  lol!
  Anyway, I thought this might be an interesting idea to explore further,
since it's so easy on the Repeater to flip a sample back and forth.  -And
it encompasses both the idea of the looper as instrument,  as well as a
technical and musical attention to detail.  <smile>  Anyway, talk with
y'all real soon, K?

Smiles,

CQ

---