Re: MIDI syncing (Was: DL4 vs. Line6 Echo Pro)

Hi Matthias!  Just getting caught up on postings...

> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Re: MIDI syncing (Was: DL4 vs. Line6 Echo Pro)
> From: Matthias Grob <matthias@grob.org>
> Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:59:58 +0200

>> And since I'm talking about it, you can easily
>> change the DL4, Boomerang, etc, models to make them fully MIDI-able too,
if
>> you've ever wondered what that would be like.

> thats a strong statement!
> Do you say that you modelled all those units in KYMA?

Yes, I have exact models of the Boomerang and the Loop Mode of the DL4.
(At
least I believe they are exact models.)

I've also got the Headrush, Zoom 2100 and venerable JamMan modeled.  I have
a pretty good model of the RC-20 going that I want to complete but is
temporarily on hold.

I'm very excited about the Looper Construction Kit (LCK) for Kyma.  When I
officially release it, I'll make the manual available for free download.
It's pretty heavy going, particularly if you're used to manuals like the
DL4.  Currently, it's at 137 pages.

What's cool about these models under the LCK, is that you can easily change
them.  It's quite simple to add MIDI-sync to the DL4 model, or pitch
shifting, or make a true stereo/quad/etc version of it.