SV: Using the Behringer FCB1010 midi controller w/ echoplex

> Has anybody on this list successfully used
> the Behringer FCB1010 to control an echoplex?

> Terry

Yes. But I only use the FCB1010 button n:o 10 for the EDP (globally
assigned
to the EDP midi channel) since I need the rest for controlling my Repeater.
I use the FCB/10 to bring the EDP into HalfSpeed, which keeps the EDP foot
pedal INSERT free to control "EDP reverse".

Best wishes

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.fuzz.se